- Preamble – The Kalaam-E-Mawla
- Saachka – Truth
- Sakhaavat – Charity
- Dastaan Manka – The Mind (Lower Self)
- Ilm – Knowledge
- Bandagi – Prayer & Remembrance
- Sabar – Patience & Gratitude
- Piri Wa Miragka – Old Age & Death
- Hassad, Himmat – Envy, Courage
- Himmat / Haqiqat – Courage / Reality
If you liked the music, please subscribe and click the following: Mohamed Virjee YouTube Channel
Vocalist: Mohamed Virjee
Dilruba: Davinder Singh Namdhari
Strings, Flute, Guitar: Karim Fazal
Academic: Dr. Farouk Topan
Music: Shamshu Jamal
Production: Aly Sunderji
Copyright: © Mohamed Virjee
Produced under the aegis of: The Shia Imami Imaili Tariqah and Religious Education Board for Canada
The Kalaam-E-Mawla is a Hindi poem based on the teachings of Hazrat Ali.
2 Replies to “Kalaam-E-Mawla”
YA ALI MADAD MOHAMED VIRJEE BHAI
E X C E L L E N T
VERY WELL RECITED, DELIVERY IS AWESOME , ONLY SOME WHERE HARMONIUM IS BIT LOUD
THOUGH THE PLAYER IS VERY EXPERT .
MY COMPLIMENT TO BOTH OF YOU.
THANKS FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE D ALBUM.
Yaa Ali Madad,
Thank you very much for English translation. Please also provide actual lyrics written in English.